Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,091 (€1,026) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)