Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,379 (€1,182) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)