Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,081 (руб 100,741) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)