Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02739 INR / MNT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,777 (3,460,686 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)