Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02674 INR / MNT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,218 (1,765,996 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)