Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02654 INR / MNT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,302 (4,043,022 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)