Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02865 INR / MNT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,778 (3,412,599 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)