Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02650 INR / MNT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,031 (1,774,448 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (35 minutes ago)