Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02648 INR / MNT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,310 (1,484,646 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)