Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,144 (₩1,562,270) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)