Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,015 (₩1,509,354) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)