Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,863 (22,616 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)