Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,682 (53,324 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)