Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,891 (R$ 6,058) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)