Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,209 (R$ 5,960) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (39 minutes ago)