Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,371 (R$ 5,984) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)