Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,977 (R$ 2,772) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)