Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,211 (R$ 5,596) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)