Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,865 (R$ 2,939) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)