Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04320 INR / LBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,110 (1,183,081 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (35 minutes ago)