Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04528 INR / LBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,610 (2,906,381 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)