Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.821 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,689 (1,287KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)