Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.041 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,938 (2,914KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)