Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.091 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,632 (1,116KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)