Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,750 (17,671,812 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)