Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Alwar, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,811 (Bs 13,826) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)