Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.523 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,367 (Bs 9,255) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)