Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 143% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,183 (€2,491) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)