Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨67,915 (332,127 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)