Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19766 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,719 (150,351 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (41 minutes ago)