Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.389 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,868 (1,237 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)