Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.160 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,146 (1,879 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)