Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.136 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,764 (2,806 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)