Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,966 (¥145,716) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (31 minutes ago)