Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,660 (¥277,235) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)