Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04156 INR / CDF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 281% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,575 (3,117,690 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)