Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04337 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 290% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,617 (4,856,548 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)