Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.863 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,808 (S/. 2,205) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)