Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,009 (S/. 5,002) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)