Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.119 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 247% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,119 (kr 32,037) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)