Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.397 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,906 (kr 19,162) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)