Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 243% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,341 (kr 33,482) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)