Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.331 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 246% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,129 (kr 14,540) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)