Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.982 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 260% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,499 (kr 17,601) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (23 minutes ago)