Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.852 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 247% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,174 (kr 14,158) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)