Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.468 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 272% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,773 (kr 15,798) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)