Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 257% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,859 (kr 36,159) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)