Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.231 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,614 (C$2,823) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (37 minutes ago)