Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,245 (€703) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)