Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,305 (€1,459) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)