Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,480 (€647) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)