Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.620 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,667 (3,374 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)