Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.846 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,385 (1,353 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)