Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.798 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,147 (3,358 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)