Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.228 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,908 (3,048 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)