Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04281 INR / LBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,705 (1,768,566 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)