Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,542 ($b3,745) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (23 minutes ago)