Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.505 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,749 ($b8,600) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)