Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,666 (€2,163) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)