Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,891 (€2,242) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)