Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,966 (€2,146) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)