Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,973 (5,111TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)