Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,472 (¥98,307) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)