Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,457 (¥266,333) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)