Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,873 (¥115,341) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)