Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 120% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,435 (€2,470) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)