Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 121% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,968 (€2,277) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)