Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,815 (€2,262) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)