Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,315 (3,032 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)