Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.425 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,289 (6,042 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)