Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.373 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,970 (3,560 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)