Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨40,531 (﷼ 25,032,313) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)