Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨70,650 (﷼ 33,550,357) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)