Cost of living comparison between Tomsk, Russia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,950 (руб 79,254) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)