Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 982 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 206% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,604 (¥383,055) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)