Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 962 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 202% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,308 (¥396,853) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (23 minutes ago)