Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 984 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 224% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,233 (¥394,884) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)