Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,765 (¥88,234) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)