Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,623 (¥98,442) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)