Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02057 INR / MGA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,981 (1,748,995 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)