Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,475 (61,099 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)