Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,504 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)