Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,883 in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)