Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,636 in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)