Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.791 INR / MDL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,083 (8,990 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)