Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.018 INR / MDL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,450 (8,822 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (38 minutes ago)