Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.532 INR / MDL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,399 (9,739 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)