Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,166 (175,459 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)