Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,910 (81,760 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)