Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,319 (167,700 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)