Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,067 (84,478 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)