Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,931 (183,904 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)