Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,927 (5,486 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)