Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.867 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,551 (5,896 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)