Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.371 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,384 (6,010 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)