Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.067 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,486 (5,943 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)