Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 148% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,438 (€2,655) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)