Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,289 (Mex$ 30,589) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)