Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,576 (元13,341) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)