Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,575 (元8,121) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (23 minutes ago)