Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,349 (元6,247) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)