Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,966 (元5,881) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)