Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 INR / BTN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,777 (116,272 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)