Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 INR / BTN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,764 (109,442 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)