Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,835 (€1,980) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)