Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,421 (€1,898) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)