Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,433 (€1,820) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)