Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,377 (€1,135) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)